Digital Shapers understands that your privacy is important. When you contact us via the website, via our Shapers or in another way to make use of our services, personal data can be processed. Personal data are considered to be all information collected about an identified or identifiable natural person. In this privacy statement we describe how we carefully process and secure your personal data.
While processing personal data we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. These purposes are mentioned in this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this of parties that process personal data in our order;
- we respect your right to access, rectify, and erase your personal data.
Types of personal data
Digital Shapers only processes the personal data that you have provided. We use the following data:
- Name and address details
- Job title
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Reports of interviews, sessions and telephone conversations
Digital Shapers processes the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To inform about events organized by Digital Shapers and published articles
- To send newsletters
- To process applications
- To stay in contact during project to perform our services
- To be able to collect information during projects in order to get a clear picture of your question
- To improve our website
Lawfulness of processing
We only collect your personal data if this is lawful under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Performance of a contract: if Digital Shapers offers one its (paid) service to your organization, an agreement will be signed in advance.
- Consent: Digital Shapers can be required to ask you for permission before we can process your personal data (e.g. during application procedure).
Transfer to third parties/recipients
Digital Shapers will only process your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. When we provide your information to a third party, we ensure that your data is not used for other purposes than collected. If possible, we will inform you about the recipients of your personal data in advance.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Security and storage periods
Digital Shapers has taken appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. Access to your data is only provided to the necessary persons.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary and take into account maximum legal storage periods.
Changes to this privacy statement
Digital Shapers reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.
Access and rectification of your personal data
For questions about this privacy statement or questions regarding the access, rectification or deletion of your personal data, please contact us using the information below:
We are happy to help you if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. If we do not come together here, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
This privacy statement came into effect on July 19, 2018